Urban dictionary says that the Bucket List should be a list of things to do before you die. It comes from the English expression "Kicked the bucket".
I have drafted one to remind me that detailed management of small things should be replaced by more important items.
- Help a stranger
- Laugh till I cry
- Learn to ride a horse
- Scuba dive near a sunken war ship
- Plant a tree
- Learn portrait photography: available light
- Master portrait photography: studio light
- Trek in Himalayas
- Read 50pgs per day
- Run 35km/week in average
- Do “Kom – Emine” 700km mountain trek
- Organize a Photo exhibition
- Get published by Natural Geographic
- Have a temple stay
- Live one week without phone
- Live one week without Internet
- Photograph Eagle hunters tribe in Mongolia
- Photograph Huli tribe in PNG
- Visit Goroka show in PNG
- Make a portrait photography every day during "Kom - Emine"
- Sleep 2 weeks in a tent in the wilderness
- Sleep 1 night under the sky in the mountain (in a sleeping bag only)
- Witness something truly majestic
- Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world
- Find the happiness of my life
Do you have a Bucket List?